Extended Care Programs
As a service to its families, Fort Myers Christian School (FMCS) operates a before and after school program to supervise the children of parents whose employment goes beyond normal school hours. We encourage you to visit our school and take a tour. For more information, please contact us.
- Before Care runs from 7:00-8:00AM in the Children’s Center Cafeteria
- Price per day: $3.00
- After Care for grades PK-5th runs from 3:00-6:00PM.
- After Care for grades 6-8th runs from 3:15-6:00PM
- On half days and full days off, After Care ends at 6:00PM
- After Care is $3.00 per hour
- Additional charges of $1.00 per minute and will begin after closing at 6:01 p.m.
- On half days, After Care is available for students in grades PK-6th.
- Half day hours are 12:15PM-6:00PM
- Cost per day: $20.00
- Please note: Lunch will NOT be provided on Half Days. If your child will be attending After Care on a half day, they will need to bring a lunch.
- After Care is available on certain days when there is no school for students in grades PK-6th during the normal school year.
- Half day cost (8:00AM-12:00PM): $20.00
- Full day cost (8:00AM-6:00PM): $35.00
- Please note: Lunch will NOT be provided on these days. If your child will be attending After Care during no school/holiday, they will need to bring a lunch.